Xiaomi 11i Firmware Flash File Stock ROM Download
Since you used the ‘clean all’ or ‘save user data’ option, the bootloader is not locked and the error is shown. This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete. Mi Flash Tool flashes the firmware over the fastboot interface, so the next step is to boot your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device into Fastboot Mode. The easiest way to do this is by turning off your device completely first. Once it’s turned off, hold the Volume Down and Power keys together to enter Fastboot Mode.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together to boot into Fastboot mode.
- Xiaomi has included several apps that allow users to get the most out of their devices, including music players, video players, photo editors, and more.
- This tutorial lists step-by-step instructions on how to flash stock firmware using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on Windows computer.
- We hope this guide will help you install custom ROMs on any Android phone using the ADB sideload command.
- Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone to the Windows Computer without installing the Xiaomi PC Suite Application.
We can expect ROM links for other devices going online successively in the near future. The official download-free-drivers site provides Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite ROM with a direct link (original Firmware). The official download-free-drivers site provides Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite stock Android firmware ROM with a direct link (original Firmware). If the phone is not a global version of Xiaomi officially, it will show you the information below. When we buy Xiaomi phones in online stores, we may be exposed to selling a non-global version of the Xiaomi smartphone. The list of Xiaomi phones which are back on the MIUI ROM Downloads page is Xiaomi Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi S2, Mi 6, Mi 5, and Mi Note 2.
While the Fastboot ROM could be installed with MiFlash Tool. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links.
- Once it shows sucess, your device will reboot automatically in the Stock MIUI ROM.
- Flashing mode selections will appear in the lower right corner.
- To begin with, you could create a backup of all the partitions on your device.
- Select Yes to confirm and the update will begin installing.
- However, it will only remove if the ROM is not modded or custom.
- But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update.
So every time you want to force update your phone to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial. The reality is that if you want to flash the Global ROM on to a Chinese ROM phone, you will have to live with the unlocked bootloader thereafter. If you decide this is something you want to go ahead and do, read on below for step-by-step instructions. If you have merely unlocked and then relocked the bootloader, you should be fine. However, do note that unlocking the bootloader wipes all data from the phone, so make sure you have a backup first. First and foremost, there are a couple of prerequisites that you need to checkmark.